From our extensive experience of providing NDT inspection management services, QUARTSITE, this essential project management tool has been developed by Integrity NDT.
A live web-based software package, providing QA task tracking through to final reporting.
QUARTSITE – Has been developed specifically to manage Engineering Projects such as Power Plant Outages and Refinery Shutdowns (Turnarounds). Large and small projects pose many Management and Quality Control issues, particularly regarding inspection and Quality Assurance requirements. QUARTSITE will answer these questions and provide a structured approach Project Management.
- Storing and controlling all project related information, inspection, and QA requirements
- Defines the precise inspection work scope and tests to be applied
- Ensures that all necessary QA functions are covered such as personnel qualifications, procedure/techniques to be applied and equipment and consumable details
- Provides ‘Work Pack’ instructions to the inspection personnel
- Monitor and controls the progress and status of inspections, providing the client any other site teams with ‘live’ summary reports on progress and task status
- Capturing planned and additional emergent work
- Produces results through established acceptance criteria, or via metallurgist or plant specialists
- Produces comprehensive controlled electronic test reports
- Ensures that all activities are completed, that QA requirements are met, and that the plant is made available for service within the desired timescales