Service Realization Principle
INTEGRITY gives prime importance to client satisfaction when implementing non-destructive testing activities. Its fundamental principle is providing quality service and client focussed working to all non-destructive testing activities.
It is critically important that our inspection staff have zero toleration to be in any relation in terms of risk to commercial, financial, or any other kind of pressure that could affect inspection results. Inspection activities are being carried out independently and thereby no person, or no establishment can interfere externally.
INTEGRITY; accepts and undertakes to continuously improve established quality management systems with investments and trainings; whilst committed to employees, technology and work processes.
Integrity NDT Mühendislik San. Tic. Ltd Şti. is an independent and independant inspection establishment with no commitment to any person and/or establishment, or organization in terms of administerial and financial, and whom is financially audited by independent chartered accountants.
Integrity NDT management accept and undertake;
- To carry out inspection activities independetly from the other parties involved to subject, depending on impartial, trustable and proven data.
- To make all required provisions to protect independence and objectivity of any employee conducting inspection activities.
- To prevent any kind of behaviour which can affect independence and objectivity of the company.
- To carry out inspection activities with our experienced, certified and capable personnel independently, being objective and respectfully while conforming to internatioanl standards.
- That inspection results will rely on impartial reasons, evidence and objectives.
- To fully commit to our main principles of; independence, objectivity, confidence, integrity and respect to inspection activities.
THE AIM OF INTEGRITY NDT ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; is to complete contracted works within scheduled duration, maintaining quality standards whilst confirming with international criterias, active regulations, terms and standards and providing sensitivity to the environment, to professional health and safety conditions and with commercial profit.
THE TARGET OF INTEGRITY NDT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; Confirming with current laws and regulations; is to improve quality, environment, health and safety systems; protecting environment and preventing pollution whilst identifying and minimising risks and preventing dangers which can threat human life at its source by providing the required risk assessments.
INTEGRITY NDT MANAGEMENT; commits to the below points to achieve to this target:
- Planning and arranging training appropriate to the improvement of employees’ self awarenesses to quality, environmental policy and health and safety.
- By following technological developments, establishing suitable working conditions at Project activity areas.
- Selecting and applying correct material and equipment suitable to human health and the environment.
- Supporting recycling and optimisation of use of natural sources.
- Reviewing and maintaining of those policies by company management.
INTEGRITY NDT EMPLOYEES; will endeavour to achieve excellence with a teamwork spirit with trust and respect to oneanother.
It is the wish and responsibility of employees and primilary management in establishing a healthy safe working cultureculture a sensitivity to the environment.
Quality and success are the fundamental principles of INTEGRITY NDT.
The management of Integrity NDT consider the health, safety and welfare of its employees, employees of its clients, fellow contractors, others and the public to be of paramount importance.
Integrity NDT policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work.
Health and safety is the responsibility of every manager, supervisor and employee. However, the directors of the company shall maintain overall responsibility.
Good safety performance is a line management responsibility and is fundamental to the Integrity NDT long-term aims and goals.
As part of Integrity NDT drive for continuous improvement we shall:
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE SAFETY ISSUES BY:
Assigning accountability, responsibility and resources for activities required implementing this policy.
- Communicating openly on our Safety agenda and
- Compliance with relevant laws, regulations and industry
- Maintenance of management systems. (to OHSAS:18001)
FIND EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MINIMISE RISK BY:
Identifying and assessing health and safety hazards and prevent, control and or mitigate the risk to the lowest reasonably practicable
INVOLVE ALL EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND CLIENTS BY:
Providing appropriate information, instruction and Encouraging participation in improving safety
CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE OUR PERFORMANCE BY:
- Maintaining and analyzing
- Implementing improvements based on the results of monitoring and
- Setting and implementing objectives and
- Auditing our Management System
- Taking corrective and preventative action to eliminate repeat non-conformance.
- Maintaining and analyzing records of accidents and
This statement is endorsed by the board of directors of Integrity NDT, who recognize their duty for its execution and require that it be a prime concern of all company managers and employees.
Integrity NDT Engineering is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When Integrity NDT Engineering selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on their aptitude and ability.
All employees will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organisation will be fully utilised, and we will maximise the efficiency of our whole workforce.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which [company name] believes is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns, so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is always maintained.
Integrity NDT Engineering will inform all employees that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
The policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and job applicants. Integrity NDT Engineering equality and diversity policy is fully supported by senior management and has been agreed with trade unions and/or employee representatives
Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.