INTEGRITY NDT is committed to maintaining an effective quality management system.
Our quality system has been prepared to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems for activities carried out both at site and workshop facilities.
The Quality Management System has been developed using a process approach, in accordance with the key processes as shown in the Process Diagram and defined within our Quality Manual and system procedures.
Wherever possible, Quality controls have been integrated into existing systems (environment, health and safety) and cross-referenced for ease of interpretation.
The effective implementation of the Quality management system will be verified by regular inspections, reviews and audits that will compare management practice against the requirements of the written procedures on Quality management system standards. Corrective action will be taken where necessary and will be subsequently reviewed for effectiveness.
Service Realization Principle
INTEGRITY gives prime importance to client satisfaction when implementing non-destructive testing activities. Its fundamental principle is providing quality service and client focussed working to all non-destructive testing activities.
It is critically important that our inspection staff have zero toleration to be in any relation in terms of risk to commercial, financial, or any other kind of pressure that could affect inspection results. Inspection activities are being carried out independently and thereby no person, or no establishment can interfere externally.
INTEGRITY; accepts and undertakes to continuously improve established quality management systems with investments and trainings; whilst committed to employees, technology and work processes.
Integrity NDT Mühendislik San. Tic. Ltd Şti. is an independent and independant inspection establishment with no commitment to any person and/or establishment, or organization in terms of administerial and financial, and whom is financially audited by independent chartered accountants.
Integrity NDT management accept and undertake;
- To carry out inspection activities independetly from the other parties involved to subject, depending on impartial, trustable and proven data.
- To make all required provisions to protect independence and objectivity of any employee conducting inspection activities.
- To prevent any kind of behaviour which can affect independence and objectivity of the company.
- To carry out inspection activities with our experienced, certified and capable personnel independently, being objective and respectfully while conforming to internatioanl standards.
- That inspection results will rely on impartial reasons, evidence and objectives.
- To fully commit to our main principles of; independence, objectivity, confidence, integrity and respect to inspection activities.
THE AIM OF INTEGRITY NDT ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; is to complete contracted works within scheduled duration, maintaining quality standards whilst confirming with international criterias, active regulations, terms and standards and providing sensitivity to the environment, to professional health and safety conditions and with commercial profit.
THE TARGET OF INTEGRITY NDT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; Confirming with current laws and regulations; is to improve quality, environment, health and safety systems; protecting environment and preventing pollution whilst identifying and minimising risks and preventing dangers which can threat human life at its source by providing the required risk assessments.
INTEGRITY NDT MANAGEMENT; commits to the below points to achieve to this target:
- Planning and arranging training appropriate to the improvement of employees’ self awarenesses to quality, environmental policy and health and safety.
- By following technological developments, establishing suitable working conditions at Project activity areas.
- Selecting and applying correct material and equipment suitable to human health and the environment.
- Supporting recycling and optimisation of use of natural sources.
- Reviewing and maintaining of those policies by company management.
INTEGRITY NDT EMPLOYEES; will endeavour to achieve excellence with a teamwork spirit with trust and respect to oneanother.
It is the wish and responsibility of employees and primilary management in establishing a healthy safe working cultureculture a sensitivity to the environment.
Quality and success are the fundamental principles of INTEGRITY NDT.
The management of Integrity NDT consider the health, safety and welfare of its employees, employees of its clients, fellow contractors, others and the public to be of paramount importance.
Integrity NDT policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work.
Health and safety is the responsibility of every manager, supervisor and employee. However, the directors of the company shall maintain overall responsibility.
Good safety performance is a line management responsibility and is fundamental to the Integrity NDT long-term aims and goals.
As part of Integrity NDT drive for continuous improvement we shall:
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE SAFETY ISSUES BY:
- Assigning accountability, responsibility and resources for activities required implementing this policy.
- Communicating openly on our Safety agenda and
- Compliance with relevant laws, regulations and industry
- Maintenance of management systems. (to OHSAS:18001)
FIND EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MINIMISE RISK BY:
- Identifying and assessing health and safety hazards and prevent, control and or mitigate the risk to the lowest reasonably practicable
INVOLVE ALL EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND CLIENTS BY:
- Providing appropriate information, instruction and
- Encouraging participation in improving safety
CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE OUR PERFORMANCE BY:
- Maintaining and analyzing
- Implementing improvements based on the results of monitoring and
- Setting and implementing objectives and
- Auditing our Management System
- Taking corrective and preventative action to eliminate repeat non-conformance.
- Maintaining and analyzing records of accidents and
This statement is endorsed by the board of directors of Integrity NDT, who recognize their duty for its execution and require that it be a prime concern of all company managers and employees.